Welcome to the new home of the Cafe. The Cafe has been serving retro goodness since 1999. If you were a previous member of the Atomic Magazine or the Port Halcyon Cafe Forums please click on "Forgot your password?" which is located in the left column to get a new password. Your old user name has been reserved for you. We look forward to talking with you!

Bigcheese327
useravatar
User Info

Phil Crosby, Jr.

Anybody heard of him?  I encountered a reference to him on imdb and looked him up on Google.  He's got a website but it's just a frontpage and an email link.  I'm just wondering if he's any good.

Administrator has disabled public posting
dsrtwolf
useravatar
User Info

Re: Phil Crosby, Jr.

Bigcheese327,Feb 3 2006, 12:54 PM wrote:

Anybody heard of him?  I encountered a reference to him on imdb and looked him up on Google.  He's got a website but it's just a frontpage and an email link.  I'm just wondering if he's any good.

[snapback]77418[/snapback]

Phil Crosby Jr. is a fantastic young talent and upcoming star.  I am managing him at the moment.  Fun story is we went to high school together, I ended up going the route of business and motion pictures while he went after his dreams in the world of music and expression.  We are in the process of updating his web site and soon (within a couple days) you will be able to listen to some tracks from his live performances as well as being able to look at some photos.  We hope to have you added soon to his fan list and it would be our pleasure to hear from you.

Regards,

Fred McCubbin
AKA The Desert Wolf.

Bigcheese327
useravatar
User Info

Re: Phil Crosby, Jr.

Neat!  I dropped you an email.

No Michigan tour dates, I suppose?

Board Info